Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

Weekend Cutting Table Project





I was inspired by a picture I saw when I typed in counter height sewing table. There were great pictures on google images. The one I saw had 4 cubes one front, two side and one back and just a paper mat on top.  I needed something larger. I used two 9 cube organizers on the front and two on the sides. Mine are not attached and don’t line up perfectly like some on line because we have a tiled basement and calling it unlevel would be a giant understatement. On the top is another piece of pressed wood.  The white storage box holds my Silhouette Cameo. I made the ironing board out of the left over wood I had cut. I will put that up as a tutorial sometime, maybe later this week....maybe!






Storing scraps has been a constant struggle for me. I have tried bins, baskets, right before this I had gallon plastic bags. I was thrilled to find these fold down front bins at Michael’s for 50% off!!!



I found this great little storage caddy on clearance at Michaels for $19.99. It hold my Silhouette Cameo but will also hold the Cricuts!



Supply List              Project Total $295.91


Lowes
Pressed Board 4x5/8x8
I had this cut to 4’ by 80” 
$19.99
I saved my scraps and made an ironing board!
Michaels
9 plastic flip down front plastic bins on sale for $5.99 (plus by extra 20% off)
Storage for Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Machines
Close out $19.99
JoAnn’s 
Cutting Mat 57x32 $42.00 after my 40% off coupon regular price $69.99
Target
4 9 cube storage shelves $159.96  these were the circo brand on sale for $39.99 each. 

does not include tax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment