Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Bumble Bee Delight by Sewing Mama RaeAnna

Bumblebee Delight


I had the most fun this week sewing some new creations.  My friend RaeAnna over at 
debuted her first pattern back in August. I finally got it a couple of weeks ago to add to my collection. I decided during my “down time” this winter I really wanted to start using some patterns I hadn’t tried using scraps and stash that I already have.  This week I pulled out the Bumblebee and took it for a spin! I asked RaeAnna which version had been least used and she said View B with the sleeves! I kind of rushed this one so I need to get some better photo’s. The sun was setting and my phone wasn’t fast enough!!!
I absolutely loved this pattern! It was so easy to follow with such great instructions and detailed photo’s. (perfect for this busy momma!) I liked it so well, I have made two more modified versions this week! Check back tomorrow for another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment